Applications are invited on prescribed application form (which is available on PID’s website i.e. www.pid.gov.pk) for filling up following posts in Press Information Department (Headquarters), Islamabad and its Regional Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Multan and Gilgit:-
Accountant (BS-15),Assistant (BS-15),Stenotypist (BS-14),Photographer, Upper Division Clerk (BS-11),Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) & Others Positions
Age Limit: 18-25 year + 5 year relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
Job Ad Published in Daily Express Islamabad:
- All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014.
- Government employees should send their applications through proper channel.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications to undersigned on prescribed form within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement without attaching copies of educational certificates.
- The appointment will be terminated alongside initiating legal proceedings in case any of the information/ documents furnished by the applicant is found incorrect at any time during the service.
- . Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and they must bring their original educational Degrees! Certificates/CNIC at the time of interview.
- . No. TA/DA will be admissible. PID (I) 3279/20
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMIN) Press Information Department Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9252207